Friday, February 12, 2010

M is for Marshmallows


I made these yesterday for my daughter's Valentine's Day Party at school - they were a BIG hit!  Here's what you need.




I pkg Strawberry Marshmallows
1 pkg white Sucker Sticks
1 pkg Vanilla Chips plus 1 tbls. Shortening
Valentine Sprinkles

Put sucker sticks in marshmallows, making sure that the marshmallows stand up right (some were squished and I couldn't get to stand up).

Melt the chips and the shortening together in the microwave for about 1 minute.  Stir and put back in for 30 seconds.  Continue stirring until smooth.

Dip bottom half of marshmallow into the melted vanilla chips, swirling along the side of the bowl to remove excess.  Dip directly into sprinkles.  Place on silpat or wax paper to set ( I left them for about 20 minutes, but 10 would probably do).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment